Thursday, November 29, 2012

The ABCs of Me!


Happy Thursday everyone! So for my first real post I though that I would share some cute little facts about me, and then I saw these 'ABCs of Me' on a sweet girls blog and I thought that it was just perfecttt as my first real post!! 


                                                        
                                                             A- Accent you wish you had
I would LOVE to have a British Accent! I know I would neverrrrr shut up! I went to London this past summer and it was so neat hearing everyone speak! 

B- Baking or Cooking?
I've just recently started cooking & I'm really enjoying it, but baking during cold weather is my favorite! Mmmm :)

C- Can't Get Enough.....
Monograms! Online shopping on esty, shopping at target, shopping in general! Goldfish, sweet tea, and Christmas time :)

D- Drink you can't go without
Water and Milk! I drink at least 5 or 6 Camelbak water bottles a day! It's always important to stay hydrated! I also Love Milk and Chocolate milk!

E- Emotion you get when those Hallmark commercials come on
Awwwww! They are seriously the cutest things ever!

F- Fictional Character you relate to
Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled, because I still feel like I'm waiting for my life to really begin,plus she has great taste in men!!


G- Guilty Pleasure
Shopping with my besties,  Arnold Palmer's(Half sweet tea/half lemonade drink),  and country music!

H- Hometown
Knoxville, Tennessee

I- Ice Cream Flavor
Cookies and Cream or Birthday Cake! :)

J- Jumpstart Go To (aka how you get your day started)
Wash my face with chilly water and play upbeat music & read my Twitter TL like it's the morning news.

K- Keepsake Item
I've kept the movie tickets to every single movie I've been to and I can't wait to make a shadow box like this one I found on Pinterest:



L- Life Verse(s)
'For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with knowledge that you are never alone.' --Audrey Hepburn. I have a painting that I made with this quote hanging in my bathroom, simply beautiful.


M- Memory that makes you smile
Playing with my Big Brother Andy in the snow during the winter, and him driving me around with all the windows down and blaring country music :)

N- Non-fiction writer you want to have dinner with
There's a good chance I've never read AND enjoyed a non-fiction book. Any suggestions??

O- Opulent Item You Want (something that is way out of your price range)
My dream house.


P- Pattern You Love
Chevron, polka dots, and anything Lilly Pulitzer :)

Q- Quirk You Have
I have recently stopped biting my nails! I know it's such a bad habit and I;m so glad I'm starting to stop! :)


R- Relaxing Spot
Simply laying down in my nice warm bed after a long day of school, and/or swimming or lacrosse practice. And just sleeping... so peaceful :)


S- Snow or Sun?
Good grief that's hard. I adore snow days, but I couldn't live without sunshine on my face :)

T- TV show you miss
My life as Ginger, Hey Arnold, and Saved by the bell!!


U- Unique Fact About You
I swear I'm addicted to Pinterest... I'm not ever kidding...


V- Valentine's Day ...big deal or not?
I think it's a big deal if you are truly in love with someone!


W- What's Your Love Language?
A nice long, firm hug from the one you love, When he says he loves you and sweet things like that :)

X- X-Factor Song You Would Sing 
Forever and Always(piano version) by Taylor Swift or Little House by Amanda Seyfried.


Y- Yoga or Not?
I've only done it once. But I looove me some yoga pants!

Z- Zealous Dream You Have
When I grow up to marry a very handsome man, have a beautiful family, and a nice house! Only a girl can dream! 


Thanks so much for reading!! 
xxoo Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. you are too cute! i read the Aquanet Diaries, which is non-fiction, and absolutely loved it!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much Chloe! I will definitely have to check that book out!!

      Delete
  2. I miss saved by the bell so much! Having said that I loved my life as ginger too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I was little I would watch As told by Ginger and Saved by the bell every morning before school! Thanks for reading! xxoo

      Delete