Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's finally Christmas Time!!



December is probably my absolute favorite month! Not only because it is Christmas time but just the atmosphere and every is in their jolliest mood, except those old men who say Bah Humbug! Christmas is my favorite I love the music, going ice skating with friends/family, hot coco, apple cider, sitting by the fire, big family dinners, driving around looking at Christmas lights, and decorating the house... which I will be doing today! Sooo I thought that I would put together a little Christmas Wish List! These are defiantly things that I need just kidding these are things that I've been wanting for a while that are way out of my price range but I though I would still put them on here! If you guys want to see my full wishlist Here  is a link to my pinterest page! And Here is a link to my Christmas board on pinterest :) So here is my DREAM Christmas wishlist!


David Yurman
This amazing David Yurman Bracelet 


I WANT!
These Beautiful Tory Burch Riding boots!


Or these!!



Affordable monogram gifts

Anything Monogrammed :)






Prep Prep





$45 "longchamp" style monogrammed tote
Everyone needs a  Longchamp!!






LOVEEEEEE
 love all of these!


Shaving Pedestal : Every girl needs this....you could put it at the perfect height for you! 
who wouldn't want this?!?!?!


LILLY LILLY LILLY. 
And of course anything Lilly :)

Thanks for reading!! :)
xxoo Lindsay 

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree! christmas time is definitely the best time of the year!

    ReplyDelete